Sunday, June 25, 2006

Blogging Away

Ok so we blog. But what is blogging really? How do we decide what to write? How do we know anyone will even care? It's kind of a funny system really, and although I participate with the scripting of my own blog, and I enjoy reading my friend's entries, I can't help but ask these questions. So I guess I have a few questions for anyone who's game to answer. (Don't worry - I'll answer my own questions as well.)

1. Why do you write a blog?
I honestly can't answer that question. I guess to let other people know what's going on in my life

2. Why do you read other people's blogs?
To find out what's going on in my friend's lives.

3. What is your favoriate kind of blog to read?
I honestly like the ones that are just kind of random thoughts. I don't know why - I just like them.

4. What is your least favoriate kind of blog to read?
Surveys (heh *blushes*)

5. What is your favoriate kind of blog to write?
I haven't done it enough to really say yet.

The End :D

No comments: