Friday, July 28, 2006

Life Gets Busy, Wedding Pictures Get Posted

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in such a long time. My life has been so increadibly busy. I can't wait until I can write at least one good blog a week. I like it - it's so much fun!

I've been working lots of extra hours and running around being busy. And guess what! I finally started my physical therapy for my knee injury that happend last summer! Horray!! I'm on the way to recovery. My PT even said that Arlen and I will be able to do the backpacking trip we've been longing to go on. If I keep improving at the rate I am currently, we'll even be able to go before the school year starts.

Other than that life has been pretty much normal. God has been teaching me many lessons, as usual! Today He's been pointing out quite a few areas we need to work on. (It's actually a little bit overwhelming). However as James says, the perserverance that comes from such a revealing inhances our characters. And, as always, God doesn't just leave us there to suffer through it alone. He gives us wisdom to make it through - we just have to ask and trust that He will do as He has promised. (James 1) Sometimes that's really hard for me. I feel like wisdom is something I lack in droves, but God will keep working one me.

Well, before I run off to do a massive house cleaning before Sabbath rolls around (we're going batwatching tonight - how fun is that?) I must give you the web address for our wedding pictures. It is www.studiolaura.com Click on weddings and then click the link with our name on it. Enjoy!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: