Thursday, April 05, 2007

Garden

Just so that you're aware, this blog is going to be a little different than my other blogs. I don't have some deep message to share, or even anything from the Bible. I just thought I would share a little something I'm thinking about.

It's good to have dreams and aspirations, right? Well, I have a dream. It's rather small, but - it's important to me. Let me start out by giving you a little bit of background. I spend all week working on homework and slaving away over text books. Well, it turns out that all of my classes this semester utilize my left-brainness while completely neglecting the other 50% of grey matter. (Yes, I am split right down the middle, I use both my left and right brain equally). What effect does this tid bit of information have on my life? Just this. After a few weeks of running lefty to the max, he gets tired and decides he's overworked and can't do any more. While this is happening Righty begins screaming at the top of his lungs begging for a chance to stretch his aching legs (imagine a 12hr car ride in a tiny back seat). This results in me avoiding my homework because lefty is so plumb tuckered out and can't take any more, yet without allowing righty the chance to move around because all of his work takes to long. If I've lost you at this point I'm dreadfully sorry.

The point I am trying to make is that I want a garden!! This would give me a chance to stretch my creative right brain while giving my left brain a chance to relax. Not only that, but I would then have beautiful flowers to look at and maybe even some tasty veggies to eat! Horray!

There is one cog in my plan - time. So, what is the point of this blog? I'm not really sure. But, I guess I'm done, so I'll stop rambling on now.

Thanks for sticking it out with me. I hope you have a wonderful evening. God bless you!

No comments: