Friday, May 11, 2007

Discouraged

Yeah, I'm pretty much discouraged and unmotivated, and I'm not really sure why. I mean there are tons of reasons I could be discouraged I guess. I don't want to list them though, cause that will just make it worse. I have no motivation. There are about 5 things I could/should be doing right now, and I don't want to do any of them. The problem is that there is nothing in particular I would rather do. I just really don't want to do anything. Grrr - this is such a frustrating mood to be in. I need motivation, I need to be cheered up, I need to turn to Jesus, I need...I don't even know what I need. Anyway, it was good to get this off my chest. Thanks for letting me ramble.

But, things are going to change right...now. I'm going to go take my shower, get dressed and clean up this office before work at noon. Hold me to that. On my mark...get set...GO!

No comments: